A Guide to my Stories
All of the writing and content contained herein are my own creation.
I am not, by any means, a professional writer.
Unless you would like to pay me that is....
I sincerely enjoy stories and myths and believe the meaning contained within such are foundational to solving the puzzle of the human condition. Listed below, in no particular order, is some of my more meaningful work. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- Dragon-fighting (part 1)
- The Yosemite Frontier?
- Amtrak, Cynicism, etc.
- Why I started Hiking; Remarks on Resiliency
- Banality of Real Life after thru-hiking.
- Ending My first thru-hike of the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Live for Adventure.
- Hike your Hike; Live your Life.
- Mt. Whitney - The plans of mice of and men.
- Mt. Whitney - How I actually climbed it.
- Assaulting Mount Boy Scout.
- Love, forgiveness, divinity of man.
- Infowars, why veering off trail is a good thing.
- How to overcome fear by confronting it.
- Drugs, Motels, and what Bartenders Know.
- Delusional emails and Margarita Recipe.
- Deciding to Hike the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Southern California PCT Finale - Camelot